Hope Springs To Life Ranch - Goals
In order to meet Hope Springs To Life Ranch's mission we strive to provide social, emotional and behavioral growth and
learning through work first with our rescues and then to individuals and groups in Central Arizona.
Equine-assisted therapy for the treatment of mental health, emotional, behavioral, and relationship issues is a relatively new form
of therapeutic intervention which recognizes that the bond between animals and humans fosters emotional growth and healing.
As we work with the horses and in turn they work with people we find:
- An increase of trust and confidence
- Improved Self-awareness and focus
- Development of anger management skills
- Building of strong and appropriate boundaries
- Reduction of loneliness, anxiety, and feelings of isolation
- Decreased impulsive and self-destructive behaviors
- And the fostering of creativity
Learn more about Equine-Assisted Therapy