It Takes A Village
We are told in Ecclesiates 4:9-10 & 12 that two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor and if either
of them falls down, one can help the other up. And although one by themselves may be overpowered, two can defend themselves, and
a cord of three stands is not quickly broken.
Like people, horses are social beings whose herd dynamics are remarkably similar to the family or community system. There is a
training method called Join-Up, introduced by Monty Roberts, where we can create an environment in which we, as well as the horse, can learn
and thrive in a cooperative and safe environment, where two are better than one when working together as a team. This kind of focus
encourages trust, reliability and comfort from others resulting in a balanced existence.
Alone we are very limited as to what we can accomplish. Will you consider Joining-Up? Below are some ways in which you can help.
Volunteers offer invaluable support to Hope Springs To Life Ranch. They work with horses, dogs, visitors and staff, as well as
grounds keeping. Volunteers can work independently and/or in groups, on weekdays and weekends. They serve vital roles in
horse rehabilitation, help with education, help to maintain a healthy clean environment for animals and humans, help with
community outreach activities, and have fun!
Why Volunteer at Hope Springs To Life Ranch?
Learn more about becoming a volunteer.
- To help horses and dogs in need
- To help make a difference
- To enjoy the companionship of others
- To meet others who share similar interests
- To expand your knowledge of horses and horse care
- To enhance your skills and build your resume
- To be a leader in your community working to prevent neglect and abuse of animals
- Because you love animals
- Because you have free time
- Because you have knowledge and talents to share
- Because you want to be the best mucker there ever was!
With ongoing bills including feed, vet bills, farrier fees, general maintenance, and those unexpected costs of running a rescue
operation, financial contributions or gifts in kind are an immense help.
Hope Springs To Life Ranch Wish List
- $2,500 to pay our Doggie Dude and Equine Vet Bills
- Bales of Bermuda - $14 per bale
- MSM & Glucosamine powder to alleviate joint pain
- Parelli Halters & Lead Ropes
- Scholarships for Parelli Training Clinics - $1,500 to $15,000
- Land in Prescott for our permanent home
- More land in the Phoenix area (we have 2 acres and are running out of room)
- Galvanized hay and pellet feeders for two stalls
- (2) 70 gallon Rubbermaid troughs with drains
- Arena covers for side corral
- Wash rack - concrete slab for under our rubber mats
- Broad leaf weed killer
- Pasture fertilizer
- Mucking rakes
- Fly spray
- EZ entry cart for our mini-horse
- Leather driving harness for our mini-horse
- Financial contributions for our equine and canine training programs as well as our expansion. Think of the horse and
dogs which could be saved!
All donations are tax deductible - Tax ID: 81-1155050
Make a Financial Contribution today
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Show that your company cares by supporting Hope Springs to Life Ranch as a corporate partner. Gain valuable exposure to
thousands of passionate animal lovers who volunteer or attend events at Hope Springs To Life Ranch by becoming an event or
annual sponsor, and/or sponsor a special project. Grow your business while helping horses and dogs heal.
Email Us To Learn More HopeSpringsToLifeRanch@gmail.com
Workplace Giving & Employer Volunteer Match Programs
Help Hope Springs To Life Ranch by donating through your employer's workplace giving campaign. Often companies will match your
donation, helping to double the impact of your dollars. Some companies even donate to match your volunteer hours!
Private Company Employees should check with their Human Resources department to see if your company offers a matching gift
program. Below are examples of Arizona company's with matching gift and/or volunteer programs:
- AAA - Matching gift and volunteer grant programs
- American Express - Matching gift and volunteer grant programs
- Ameriprise - Matching gift and volunteer grant programs
- Apollo Surgical Industries - Matching gift program
- AT&T - Matching gift program
- Babies R Us/Toys R US - Matching gift program
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Boeing Corporation - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Charles Schwab - Mathing gift and volunteer grant programs
- Chevron - Matching gift and volunteer grant programs
- Coca-Cola - Matching gift program
- Costco Wholesale Corporation - Matching gift program
- Discover - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Geico - Matching gift program
- Home Depot - Matching gift program
- Intel - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- JPMorgan Chase - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Macy's - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- United Health Group - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Verizon - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Wells Fargo - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Salt River Project - Matching gift program
- Starbucks - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- State Farm - Matching gift and volunteer programs
- Swift - Matching gift program